How it works
- Call: A driver team will be dispatched to the designated location. Usually they will arrive in 30-40 minutes.
- Hand keys to driver: The driver will confirm the member’s identification and arrange the destination location.
- Ride home in your car: We’ll drop your guests off along the way and the second driver will follow behind to pick up your driver.
- Pay the driver: Cash or credit card.
Learn how our service works by viewing our FAQ.View FAQ
Find out what drives Designated Drivers Hawaii.Read More
DUI: Kiss your license goodbye. A DUI is serious business.Learn About DUIs
- Getting a DUI.
- Serving jail time and spending years in prison.
- Serious or permanent injuries to yourself and others.
- Your vehicle being vandalized or stolen when left behind.
- Paying large fines and attorney fees.
Have Peace of Mind Knowing:
- You and your car will arrive home safely.
- You don’t have to worry about DUI checkpoints.
- You can keep your insurance rates low.
- You can relax and enjoy a night out.
- You will ride home in the privacy of your own car.